Monday, January 4, 2010

Are ELF make-up and Vogue magazine any good?

      I'm thinking about ordering some make-up from Eyes Lips Face but I'm not sure if they're any good. I saw several youtube video reviews of their product and I definitely want to try some out, like the lid primer. They have this offer where if you order $25 (which you can get a lot of stuff with at E.L.F. cause their products are so cheap) you get a free 1-year subscription to VOGUE and I want it. I stopped subcribing to Seventeen so I need a new magazine to read. I'm not sure if Vogue is any good though because I remember looking through a vogue magazine one time and all I remember reading was ads.











Please recommend me some good products from E.L.F. if you know any.

-Katherine
*compensated affliate

No comments:

Post a Comment