Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Mini, Mini Drugstore Haul

I went to run some errands and ended up going to Duane Reade. I get really really excited when I saw A LOT of yellow 50% off tags in the make-up aisle. I dont know if its in all Duane Reade but if you're near one you should definitely go see cause there was a lot of cheap stuff. I didn't get too much though because I have to save money for textbooks next semester :( VERY SAD. I definitely need a job when I get back to school. Well here's what I got:


In order going down:
-Revlon's Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss in Nude.
-N.Y.C. lipliner in Natural
-Jane. Contour Brush
-Revlon Eyeshadow in Coastal Blues
I loved everything I bought but I have to say the Revlon lipgloss did not give the nude lips that I wanted.

-Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment