Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What's Trending...

In Fashion: The kind of tops and dresses that I've been seeing everywhere lately are the shimmery or sequin ones and asymmetric styles, so if you have any in your closet that you haven't touched, well bring them back out because they're in! Here are some that I saw and LOVED:


This top ($10.50) if from Forever21, it would look great with a pair of skinny jeans or tights (if it's long on you) with booties.











Ahhh! This top is SUPERRR cute, its also from Forever21 for about $17. I think it will look great with any bottom!






The kind of bag that I LOVEEE right now are these:

This is also from Forever21 for $14.80.

-Katherine
*Not affliated or endorsed by Forever21.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm..I don't think I'd wear these! I'd end up picking the sequins off! :)

    ReplyDelete