Thursday, May 27, 2010

On the bus and train.

I went on the bus today and I saw and SMELL some strange stuff. First, I walked into a full bus with no seats available for me to sit down, so I ended up standing. There was a man, with a head filled with white hair mixed with black hair, sitting down in front of me and had his hand in his face. I looked down because I was curious about what he was doing with his hand (in a non perverted way), and I saw that he was sticking his thumb into his noes and was probably searching for some boogers, lol, then took out his thumb to examine whether he did a job and saw that he had no boogers in his thumb so went back in to search some more. I was embarrassed  for him!! Don't worry, the worst is not over! Have you ever encounter people who can make the room fill up with their scent? Usually, it's nice when it smells like fruity, floral perfume but the man who walked into the bus smelled like ARMPITS! Yeah, he needed 2 sticks of deodorant one for each side. THEN another man walks in and he smelled like WEED!! You put those two together and you get an awful smelling bus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment